When you check into the Ritz Carlton, you expect a level of service above and beyond standard hotels. You expect to be treated with luxurious sheets, crystal glassware, valet parking, Swiss chocolates on your extra-soft pillows, and other over-the-top amenities. You presume there is a concierge at your beck and call. The Ritz Carlton offers a Gold Standard of services.
The Ritz Carlton has been awarded numerous awards for its best practices in treating its clientele. A Ritz Carlton Leadership Center will train personnel on how to treat customers just like the Ritz does. Nexterus treated their employees to this training.
What are the Gold Standard Best Practices that the Ritz Carlton follows?
Some of the best practices that the Ritz follows include its Credo, listed here:
The Ritz-Carlton is where our guests’ genuine care and comfort are our highest mission. We pledge to provide the finest personal service and facilities for our guests, who will always enjoy a warm, relaxed, yet refined ambiance. The Ritz-Carlton experience enlivens the senses, instills well-being, and fulfills even our guests’ unexpressed wishes and needs.
And its service values:
- I build strong relationships and create Ritz-Carlton guests for life.
- I am always responsive to our guests’ expressed and unexpressed wishes and needs.
- I am empowered to create unique, memorable, and personal experiences for our guests.
- I understand my role in achieving the Key Success Factors, embracing Community Footprints, and creating The Ritz-Carlton Mystique.
- I continuously seek opportunities to innovate and improve The Ritz-Carlton experience.
- I own and immediately resolve guest problems.
- I create a work environment of teamwork and lateral service so that the needs of our guests and each other are met.
- I have the opportunity to learn and grow continuously.
- I am involved in the planning of the work that affects me.
- I am proud of my professional appearance, language, and behavior.
- I protect the privacy and security of our guests, my fellow employees, and the company’s confidential information and assets.
- I am responsible for uncompromising cleanliness levels and creating a safe and accident-free environment.
Nexterus Support Services
Nexterus empowers its employees to master its Ritz Carlton Service Offerings by focusing on the customer and delivering best-in-class services. Nexterus treats customers as if they are part of the family-owned 3PL. Dedicated service reps constantly “touch” the customers and provide 24-hour service seven days a week and every day of the year. Each client is assigned a dedicated strategic account manager as their point of contact to resolve any problems that arise. Nexterus performs all administrative services, including a three-level audit on each freight bill, and pays all transportation invoices timely on behalf of clients. The Nexterus team also handles loss/damage claims, providing single-source reporting and managing the entire supply chain.
Here is what clients say about our Ritz Carlton Services:
“Bottcher America has been a customer of Nexterus for 17+ years and continues the relationship today. Nexterus has the knowledge, relationships, and experience of working with carriers to add value to our company. Bottcher America continues to utilize Nexterus services for freight bill audit, carrier management & negotiations, and freight claims filing. Additionally, with Nexterus, we have access to many reports, including trends and financial reports. With the utmost high regard and sincere recommendation, I ask you to consider Nexterus as a service provider and business partner.”
– Steve Gibson, Logistics Manager, Bottcher America Corporation
“Nexterus has proven to be a very dependable supply chain company and excellent partner. This is highlighted by their excellent communication and sense of urgency on everything. Their customer service is top notch. Bottom line…I would recommend them to anybody looking for great technology and no excuses to get it done service.”
– Scott Goff, C-Care
And here is a comment from a Nexterus Strategic Account Manager who wears a customer service hat:
“I’ve had multiple visits to various BDS sites to provide in-person training on our systems to make sure they are able to take advantage of all that our company & proprietary TMS have to offer. I am able to do these online via Teams, but our client relationships are a top priority, so the in-person visit feels more personal.”
– Cayli Schumann, Strategic Account Manager, Nexterus