Nexterus is a supply chain engineering and technology firm that helps small and medium size companies compete by helping to manage their supply chain networks. We deliver best-in-class supply chain strategies in logistics and freight transportation and bring them to the small, mid-size customer in scalable, affordable applications. Nexterus’ unique approach of modeling, optimizing and managing customers’ supply chains allows them the freedom to build their business without being distracted by a multitude of these complex challenges.
The Accounts Payable Accountant position in our Finance Department requires a detail-oriented, accurate and timely individual who is responsible for processing weekly disbursements, ACH payments, daily cash receipts application, client invoicing, voids and adjustments.
Additional key responsibilities include interacting with Sage, Microsoft Dynamics accounting systems, online banking systems and internal ERP systems while assisting with financial reporting, tax documentation and budgets.
Cash Application Posting and Invoicing
- Posts all incoming customer receipts – checks, ACH (debits & credits), credit card transactions, wires within online banking systems
- Records voids and adjustments in ERP routinely
- Researches, resolves and communicates short payments efficiently and timely
- Processes monthly invoices for client retainers
Cash Disbursement and Cash Transfers
- Processes weekly cash disbursements from various checking accounts, including Canadian account
- Manages and distributes PNC Bank Active Pay payments to vendors
- Prepares daily ACH files sent to US Customs, International brokers and various steamship lines
- Prepares daily, weekly, and bi-weekly bank transfer balances between various cash accounts
Financial Reporting and General
- Processes and files all month-end reports for reconciliation and proper audit trail
- Strong in focus, accuracy and organization
If you believe you possess the requisite skills, and want to become part of a dynamic team and culture, please send resume to email@example.com.
Excellent compensation includes base salary, full suite of insurance benefits, company bonus, profit-sharing program, 401k with match.