All Things Nexterus
Truckload Domestic Customer Service Team LeadNexterus Inc. is currently offering an exceptional career opportunity in its Domestic Customer Service Department for a self-motivated professional. This position reports to the Manager of Domestic Customer Service.
- Work closely with DCS Manager in all aspects of client management.
- Coach and train assigned CSR’s to maintain high level of customer service to both external and internal clients.
- Assist assigned CSR’s with problem resolution, training and new client onboarding.
- Conduct monthly and annual performance reviews of direct reports
- Assist DCS Manager with new client onboarding. Create SOP’s as needed to manage the new business.
- Create best practices and procedures for CSR’s.
- Manage phone and email queue. Move CSR’s around as needed to maintain acceptable response times to vendors and clients.
- Assist with answering phones, managing email queues, entering shipments, rating and routing freight as necessity dictates.
- Identify places for improvement of service, productivity, and system enhancements. Work with DCS Manager to implement these improvements and changes.
- Demonstrate collaborative working relationship with other DCS department team lead, DCS department employees and (internal customers).
- Client visits as required.
- Professionally represent company during interfacing with external customers and vendors both remotely and via on-site visits.
- Experience- 5 years or more practical experience with truckload brokerage to include dry vans, flatbeds, intermodal and partial shipments
- Supervisory experience of a truckload brokerage team
- Team building and leading in a fast paced customer service environment
- Strong financial understanding of truckload brokerage
- Ability to establish credibility and build trust with carriers, clients and within the customer service team
- Strong acceptance of ethical business practices
- Strong organization skills with ability to follow through with tasks in timely completion and manage time effectively
- Ability to motivate others to perform at a high level.
- Demonstrated knowledge of all modes of domestic transportation, including but not limited to equipment types, pricing models, transit times, multi-modal moves.
- Strong command of English language and grammar - both written and oral.
- Strong organization skills with ability to follow tasks to timely completion and ability to manage time effectively.
- Basic knowledge of LTL shipments a plus.
Nexterus Inc. offers health, dental, vision, 401K, PTO, and many other benefits. If you believe you possess the requisite skills, and want to become part of a dynamic team and culture, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.