All Things Nexterus
Supply Chain AnalystNexterus is looking for a highly motivated person with strong analytical skills to fill our position of Supply Chain Analyst. The ideal candidate will be able to handle analysis of existing data and create new value-added analytical methods with equal ease. Completing reports, organizing current data, responding to internal and external customer requests, providing ad-hoc analysis will be one part of the role. The other part of the role will be creating new methods and tools that are in alignment with the strategic direction of the department and the overall organization.
- New carrier onboarding
- Capability scoping
- Rate analysis
- Nexterus client matching
- Performance review and improvement
- Dispute resolution
- Developing an intimate understanding of what each carrier can offer
- Best integration of those capabilities into the needs of our clients
- Market research and opportunity recognition
Working within tightly defined parameters will be shared equally with creating parameters from scratch. Nexterus is a forward-thinking organization and the Supply Chain Analyst will share this, so bring your ideas, bring your passion for analysis, bring your ability to explain methodologies, bring a keen eye for the pitfalls.
- Utilize data to identify trends, risks, and opportunities – should be a strength
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Strong organizational skills
- Open-minded and creative solutions
- Strong software experience across a variety of platforms
- Able to work with a high degree of autonomy
- Knowledge of the transportation, logistics, and supply chain industries is highly preferred, but not necessary
The Supply Chain Analyst will report to the Supply Chain Solutions Manager of our Sourcing group. Above all else, we are interested in progressive thinkers looking to grow in a situation that has the space to flourish.
This roll will be full time based out of our corporate office. Nexterus Inc. offers health, dental, vision, 401K, PTO, and many other benefits. If you believe you possess the requisite skills, and want to become part of a dynamic team and culture, please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.