All Things Nexterus
Domestic Customer Service Representative
Nexterus Inc. is currently offering an exceptional career opportunity in its Domestic Customer Service Department for a self-motivated professional. This position reports to the Manager of Domestic Customer Service.
The entry-level Customer Service Rep
position is responsible for performing all aspects of service and support related to orders and scheduling. Key areas of responsibility include order entry, scheduling and tracking shipments, troubleshooting problems, answering customer questions, providing outstanding customer service, identifying client needs for additional services and making process improvement suggestions.
- Experience in an inside sales or customer service role in our industry or an equivalent skill set
- General understanding of domestic transportation as it relates to freight transportation
- General understanding of software tools and systems related to transportation and storage of goods
- General knowledge of transportation modes, carrier cargo liability limits, and equipment as it pertains to transportation of goods
- Strong working knowledge of best practices for providing customer service in a transportation/warehouse environment
- Strong command of English language and grammar - both written and oral
- Ability to create, modify, write basic formulas in Microsoft Excel application
- Strong understanding and skilled in using Microsoft Outlook and Word application
Nexterus Inc. offers health, dental, vision, 401K, PTO, and many other benefits. If you believe you possess the requisite skills, and want to become part of a dynamic team and culture, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.