Nexterus Inc. is a supply chain engineering and technology firm located in New Freedom, PA, that helps small and medium-sized companies effectively compete in today’s global marketplace. We provide solutions to the most complex business issues in your supply chain.
Nexterus Inc. is currently offering an exceptional career opportunity in its Audit Department for a self-motivated professional. This position reports to the Audit and Billing Supervisor.
The Data Entry Specialist position will be responsible for data entry of freight invoices as well as researching carrier statements and disputing invoices charges. Position will have regular contact with customers and vendors, involving extensive phone work and written correspondence. Experience in the transportation industry is preferred.
- Maintain database by entering new or updated subsequent invoice records
- Resolves deficiencies by using standards procedures or communicating with customer/vendor for resolution on incomplete source data
- Accurately researches carrier statements
- Performs auditing of disputed invoices to determine causes and evidence
- Initiates direct communication with carriers and clients to resolve issues
- Leads the successful implementation of the identified process improvement initiatives
- High school diploma or GED
- Strong ability to multi-task
- Quick typing
- Basic computer skills to include email, keyboarding, manipulation of basic documents, beginner level MS Word and Excel
- Ability to read and interpret technical pricing and contract documents.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills – uses language that facilitates cooperation
- Exemplifies Nexterian Core Values: Service, Innovation, Experience, Knowledge, Growth, and Integrity
- AA degree or higher in Accounting or Logistics
- Proficiency in MS Excel and Access