Nexterus Technologies is a leading provider of IT Advisory services, manage and cloud services, security and compliance services dedicated to helping our clients build stronger businesses. Headquartered in New Freedom, Pennsylvania. Nexterus Technologies combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a collaborative workforce.
The successful candidate will have a proven sales track record in Technology Services and or related sales. The candidate will be responsible for ensuring a smooth flow of information and follow up with existing and prospective customers. The candidate will assist with proposal preparation and review. This role requires a highly energetic sales team member to drive business development through to closure for breadth of managed and cloud computing solutions across all portfolios, IT Advisory and professional services business lines. Candidate will be responsible for closing and actively hunting new business opportunities primarily through networking; company sponsored lead generation programs, referrals and cold calling.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Must demonstrate ability to seek, generate, and acquire new sales opportunities.
- Utilize professional networks, relationships within customers, social networking and IT partners to create new opportunities and prospects.
- Build insightful and influential customer influencers, champions and coaches to help identify and qualify opportunities in complex environments.
- Use an effective consultative approach to create highly differentiated IT solutions
- Fully understand the customer’s decision process and create a formal closing process to ensure deal closure.
- Must keep adequate records in customer management systems (CRM).
- Keep abreast of the products, applications, technical service, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising, and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature and consulting with service teams
- Must possess high energy, drive, a dynamic personality with a sense of urgency, and a strong commitment to working within a team-oriented environment.
- 4-6 years of experience in selling preferably IT Services & Solutions to C-level executives and IT leaders
- Excellent communication skills and executive presence.
- Demonstrated success in selling any of the following; IT Advisory, Managed and Cloud Services, Managed Security & Compliance and IT Professional Services.
- Possesses superior follow up skills with the ability to respond under pressure
- Excellent written communication and verbal skills, as well as strong listening skills.
- Possesses strong customer relation skills.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Perform in an effective and timely manner all the tasks required.
- Represent Nexterus Technologies in a professional manner.
Education & Experience
- BS/BA Degree required or equivalent work experience.
- Direct selling of IT Services experience and relevant experience in demand generation and new account acquisition.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- At least 4-6 years of related work experience required.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask, while maintaining close attention to detail in all aspects of work.
- Flexibility to work closely with others and work independently and proactively in a fast paced office environment.
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance.
- 401k Plan.
- Tremendous opportunity for growth and advancement.
- A professional, challenging environment as part of a strong talented team.
This is a great opportunity to join a winning team. Nexterus Technologies offers a competitive compensation package with opportunities for growth and professional development.
- Experience in working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential.
- Can conform to shifting priorities, demands, and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Reacts to project adjustments and alterations promptly and efficiently.
- Flexible during times of change.
- Ability to read communication styles of team members and contractors who come from a broad spectrum of disciplines.
- Persuasive, encouraging, and motivating.
- Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including upper management, clients, and other departments.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional customer service orientation.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Extensive experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Local travel to client/project sites possible
- Sitting for extended periods of time.
- Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, power tools, and to handle other computer components.
Job Type: Full-time
If you believe you possess the requisite skills, and want to become part of a dynamic team and culture, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Excellent compensation includes base salary, full suite of insurance benefits, company bonus, profit-sharing program, 401k with match.