Reports to: Manager, Strategic Accounts
Nexterus is a supply chain engineering and technology firm that helps small and medium size companies compete through the power of supply chain. We research best-in-class supply chain strategies being employed by the largest companies in the world. Then, we bring them to the customer in scalable, affordable applications. Nexterus’ unique approach of modeling, optimizing, and managing gives customers the freedom to build their business without being distracted by a multitude of complex supply chain challenges.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for customer issues
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with existing accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Review with clients quarterly, both in person and virtually, to discuss operational changes and deliver market intelligence
- Overnight travel required
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to client needs and objectives
- Identify and execute on new business/growth opportunities within book of business
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
- Demonstrate collaborative working relationship with adjacent department resources
- Work within all systems and software to manage client profile and procedures
- Experience as an Account Manager, or have relevant sales/marketing experience
- Self motivated with positive and optimistic attitude
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present, influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced environment requiring efficient prioritization of a diverse workload
- Demonstrated proficiency of Microsoft Office suite, CRM software, and high-level data analytics
- Well organized and responsible with an aptitude for solving problems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- BS/BA in business administration or relevant field, or certification in sales or marketing is preferred
If you believe you possess the requisite skills, and want to become part of a dynamic team and culture, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Excellent compensation includes base salary, upsell commission program, company bonus, profit-sharing program, medical/dental, 401k.